Pav Bhaji | Easy Vegetarian Street Food | Recipe Video
Step-by-Step Pav Bhaji Recipe
Pav Bhaji is one of the most popular mumbai street food. I have been making pav bhaji since my teens and even today I make pav bhaji often at home.
I have fond memories of having Pav Bhaji at Juhu beach since my childhood in Mumbai. I would carefully see the way the pav bhaji vendor would prepare the bhaji on his huge huge heavy tava with lots of Amul butter.
Those days… I so fondly remember them. My evenings especially during vacations would be spent at Juhu Beach, making sand castles, playing in the sea, having pani poori, bhel puri, sev puri. in fact all kinds of chat, seeing the sun set and returning home late in the evening with my parents.
While making Pav Bhaji, I personally prefer to use the Amul brand of butter, but you could use any brand or even white butter. You can also check Pav Bhaji Masala Recipe.
The pav in the pics are homemade and much much better in terms of softness, lightness and cleanliness. Here is the recipe link of a vegan healthy pav made from Whole Wheat flour. Indian Pav Recipe. Nothing better than some homemade bhaji with homemade pav.
Ingredients: Pav bhaji recipe | How to make pav bhaji | Mumbai pav bhaji recipe
* 2 pavs (buns) for serving with the bhaji
* 6 medium sizes potatoes, 500 gms (6 boiled potatoes)
* Basic tomato puree (500g tomatoes, fresh)
* Boiled Cauliflower or Gobi (200 grms)
* 2 Large size finely chopped capsicum
* 3 medium size chopped onion (not finely)
* 2 Tsp Red Chilli Powder
* Butter Dairy product
* Pav Bhaji Masala
* Salt to Taste
* Chopped Coriander Leaves for garnishing
* 1 Lemon
* Finely Chopped Onion for Garnishing
* 2-3 tsp HomeMade Ginger Garlic Paste
Copyright: Cook_Zara (Zara Khan) @ Affimity