Men’s Fashion: Your body shape decides what you wear
You want a look you feel comfortable and confident in. You may be more comfortable in a casual look of a sweater, jeans, and casual shoes. Or, you may like to dress up more and wear button-downs.
Regardless of your preferred look, get clothes that fit your body well. So, here are some tips for you:
1. Everyone’s body is different and have certain patterns, cuts, and even certain brands of clothing works. Generally, thinner vertical lines will slim you down, while thicker horizontal lines make you look broader. Patterns typically shorten a part of your body. Slimmer cuts in shirts and pants will accentuate the shape of your body.
2. In addition to getting stylish clothes you need clothes that fit well and make your body look perfect.
3. Men with broader shoulders and a smaller waist should wear most fits whether you like a slim cut or a looser one.
4. If you have a bit of a wider midsection, opt for clothes that have vertical stripes or have good colour. Get pants with a slimmer straight leg to make your legs look longer and create an even line from your waist.
5. Add layers to accentuate certain areas. If you have narrower shoulders you can throw on a jacket or a crew neck sweater to give yourself a broader look and more definition.
6. Invest in a trusty pair of dark denim jeans. Denim is one of the most versatile pieces of clothing you own.
- Aditya @Affimity