Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, Visakhapatnam invites application for the post of 290 Trade Apprentices (2017 – 18/19 Batches. Apply Online before 05 December 2016.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Trade Apprentices
- No. of Vacancies : 290 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Nausena Bharti Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should have SSC / Matric / Std X with minimum of 50% (aggregate) and ITI (NCVT) in relevant trades with minimum 65% (aggregate).
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : As on 01.04.2016
- For General categories : 01 Apr 1996 to 01 Apr 2003
- For SC / ST categories : 01 Apr 1991 to 01 Apr 2003
Job Location : Visakhapatnam (Andhra)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test, Interview and Medical Exams.
How to Apply Indian Navy Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.apprenticeship.gov.in on or before 05.12.2016. Candidates may also send Hard copy of Apprentice Profile, two original hall tickets and all relevant documents along with check-off list placed to Officer-in-Charge (for Apprenticeship), Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, VM Naval Base S.O., P.O., Visakhapatnam – 530 014, Andhra Pradesh on or 12.12.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 05.12.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Off-line Application : 12.12.2016
Important Links :