Jobs | High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment 2016 | 561 Clerk Vacancies
Punjab and Haryana High Court has a total of 68 Chief Justice, 36 Permanent Judges and 31 Additional Judges. A total of 42 Judges are currently working at the High Court that also includes the Chief Justice. The High Court has its jurisdictions over the states of Haryana, Punjab and Chandigarh. Union Territory of Chandigarh was formed in the 1966 using the Reorganization Act, 1966.
The official website of the High court is www.highcourtchd.gov.in, where the candidates can know more about the court like latest vacancies, latest recruitment project and other important announcements.
The following information is for the candidates to know their eligibility criteria along with other information like important dates, important links and application procedure. The candidates should download the complete advertisement given by the high court to know the exam pattern, syllabus, employment rules and guidelines regarding the recruitment project.
High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment 2016: 561 Vacancies
- Post Name: Clerk
- Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2016: 18-37 years
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized University. Passed Matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the subject and must have proficiency in operation of Computer
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Exam, Computer Proficiency Test and Computer Typing Test
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.sssc.gov.in
- Deadline (Step-I): 26th Oct 2016
- Deadline (Step-II): 27th Oct 2016