‘India Exports Software, Pakistan Exports Terror,’ Says PM Modi At BJP Meet
KOZHIKODE: Your leaders are making a fool of you in the name of Kashmir: PM Modi tells Pakistanis directly at BJP meet in Kerala, accusing their leaders of exporting global terrorism. Delivering a strong message to the nation, PM said India will never forget the Uri attack and that the sacrifice of our 18 soldiers will not go in vain.
- Today I am speaking to the people Pakistan directly.
- From the leaders who read speeches written by terrorists, the world can expect nothing. But I want to speak to the people of Pakistan directly.
- I want to remind Pakistan, before 1947, your ancestors used to consider undivided India their land, worshipped it. And in their memory I want to tell you something.
- The people of Pakistan please ask your leaders, you have PoK. You cannot manage it.
- Bangladesh used to be yours, you couldn’t manage it. You cannot manage Gilgit, Baltistan, Pakhtun, Balochistan, Sindh…and you are talking about Kashmir.
- People of Pakistan must ask their leaders to first give secure lives to their citizens.
- People of Pakistan ask your leaders, Both our countries got freedom together. Why does India export software and your country export terrorists?
- I want to tell the people of Pakistan to confuse you, your leaders have worked for ages. I am ready to face that challenge.
- I want to tell the people, If you have what it takes, lets compete to end poverty in our countries.
- Lets see who gets there first. People of Pakistan and India will like this competition.
- Youth of Pakistan, come lets fight. Lets see who ends unemployment first – India or Pakistan.
- Lets fight against illiteracy. Newborns, pregnant mothers die in both India and Pakistan. Lets see who can save them first.
- And leaders of Pakistan hear this. The sacrifice of 18 of our soldiers will not go in vain.
- India has succeeded in isolating you in the world. We will ramp it up and force you live alone in the world.
- That day is not far when people of Pakistan will get in the fray to fight against their leaders and terrorists.
- My dear countrymen, the future of our nation is connected to peace and good thoughts.
- Our country wins when we stand together, say in one voice, have one resolution.
- Today 1.25 billion Indians are ready to pay any price for our pride and peace. That’s why I see a glorious future for India.