Exercises for a flat stomach
Who doesn’t want that perfect figure with a flat stomach. If you are keen in having a flat stomach then here are some exercises that will definitely give you great results.
- Pike and Extend: Lie faceup on mat with legs extended over hips, arms overhead. Crunch up, reaching hands toward feet. Keeping legs straight, bring arms back overhead as you lower upper back and left leg toward floor. Crunch up, lifting left leg over hips and reaching hands to toes. Switch legs; repeat. Do 20 reps, alternating sides.
- Standing side crunch: Stand on left leg, left arm extended out to Side at shoulder height, right foot lifted a few inches off floor to the side. Place right hand behind head, elbow bent out to Side at shoulder level, then lift right knee toward right elbow. Do 15 reps; switch sides and repeat.
- Chest flye with leg extensions: Lie faceup on mat, knees bent 90 degrees over hips, holding a dumbbell in each hand, arms extended over chest, palms in. Keeping right knee bent, straight left leg toward floor as you lower arms out to sides. Hold for 1 count then return to start. Do 10 reps. Switch legs and repeat.
- Knee up with overhead press: Sit on mat with knees bent and feet on floor, holding dumbbells near shoulders, elbows by sides, palms in. Lean back slightly and extend arms overhead as you lift feet a few inches off floor and bring knees toward chest. Hold position for 1 to 3 counts; return to start. Do 15 reps.
- Lunge and twist: Stand with feet together. Lunge back with left leg, bending knees 90 degrees and reach left hand to right foot. Stand up, lift left knee in front of you to hip height and bring fists to chest, bending elbows out to sides as you twist left. Twist to center, lunge left, leg back and repeat. Do 15 reps. Switch sides; repeat.
Follow this exercise routine and you will undoubtedly be happy with the results. Stay happy stay fit. :
Copyright Demi Affimity @ affimity.com